Sam’s Jewelry Emporium has been family owned for more than 70 years. We have become Akron’s most trusted jewelry store. Sam’s has one of the oldest pawnbrokers license in the state of Ohio; PB.100068.000. All loans are secured in safes for your security.
Getting a Cash Loan From Sam’s Emporium is Easy!
The entire process of receiving the cash you need make take as little as five minutes. If you have never pawned before, no problem. Simply bring your diamond or Jewelry items you wish to leave with Sam’s jewelry Emporium as collateral. There are no forms to fill out; we do all the work for you. The borrower must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid driver’s license or other state issued photo identification.
How Does Pawn Work?
Pawning is much like getting a secured loan from the bank or a traditional loan company. The borrower provides suitable items of value as collateral. The items are held by the pawnbroker, Sam’s Jewelry Emporium, until the loan is paid back with interest and storage. If the loan is not repaid as set forth in the loan agreement the collateral becomes lawfully the property of the lender. Loans are at a rate of 6% per 30 days plus a $6.00 storage charge
Banks and loan companies will not help you when you need a small loan.
We can loan as little as $5.00 … fast cash or large loans of $10,000 or more. You are not required to provide detailed financial information, proof of employment, or fill-out lengthy loan applications. There is no waiting period for your money and you get cash on the spot. Best of all, pawn loans do not affect your credit score and are not reported to the major credit bureaus.
Notices Regarding Sam’s Jewelry Emporium Lending Practices and Requirements.
- We can not offer loan quotes by phone, fax or email
- We only loan on gold, platinum, diamond jewelry and high grade watches such as Rolex, Patek Phillipe, Cartier and others not mentioned (call for inquiry)
- A loan consultant will work with you to determine value and make you an offer
- No exceptions to the minimum age of borrowers (18 YEARS OF AGE)
- No exceptions to the requirements of a legal form of photo identification
- Sam’s Jewelry Emporium reserves the right to decline to loan on any item